Tech Golden Bear Alumni Association
Mission: Tech Golden Bear Alumni Association is committed to preserving and sharing the history and achievements of WVU Tech alumni while bridging the gap between former, current and future Golden Bears.
Join the TGBAA
TGBAA is committed to raising funds through the Golden Bear Club to support the students and enhance their experiences at WVU Tech. The funds raised by the TGBAA for the Golden Bear Club will be used to support the following initiatives, programs, and events at WVU Tech:
- STEM Outreach Initiatives (Discover Engineering Day, Introduce Girl to Engineering Day, K-12 outreach throughout the year)
- Tech Summer Camps (STEM, Forensics, Nursing)
- Student Life and Career Services programs (career fair, mock interviews, etiquette dinner, newstudent orientations, etc.)
- University events (homecoming, graduation, etc.)•Alumni events
- TGBAA Scholarship Fund
- Lifetime Member- $250.00
- Golden Bear Club- $1,000.00
- Bronze Club- $2,500.00
- Diamond Club- $5,000.00
- Presidential Club- $10,000.00
- Or choose your own monthly gift amount.
THE ED ROBINSON GOLF OUTINGThis event is being sponsored by the Tech Golden Bear Alumni Association to support student and alumni focused initiatives on campus. The event is being held on the Woodhaven Golf Course at the Resort at Glade Springs located in Daniels, WV on Friday, September 27. To learn more about the golf outing and to register, visit the event page today.
Board of Directors
Join Our Board
TGBAA Alumni Scholarship fund
Not ready to commit to joining TGBAA? Then consider supporting their scholarship endowment. This endowment was established in 2017 to assist West Virginia students attending WVU Tech who are the relative of a Tech alumnus.