Old Gold, New Blue
We're looking for participants who are eager to generate excitement about WVU Tech. The Old Gold, New Blue campaign allows volunteers to:
- help recruit the next generation of Golden Bears,
- select ongoing activities that fit in your schedule,
- participate in flexible training so that you're up-to-date on all that's happening within the WVU system,
- give back to Tech in a non-financial way,
- and refer future Golden Bears.
There are currently three initiatives available for alumni, parents, staff and current students to volunteer.
- Golden Bear Mail: Interested in sending a note of encouragement to a prospective or admitted Golden Bear? Sign up for our notecard campaign to help us recruit, retain and celebrate our new Golden Bears on campus. This campaign runs throughout the year and is an easy way to help give back to your alma mater.
- Refer a Golden Bear: Have a student interested in WVU Tech? Have them fill out this online inquiry so we can keep in touch.
- On-campus events: There are several events throughout the year such as move in weekend when volunteers are always needed. If you are interested in helping with an on campus event complete our interest form.