Welcome Golden Bear Alumni!
Here at WVU Tech, we are proud to support a strong alumni network that extends across the United States and internationally. More than 20,000 of our alumni work in accounting, business management, computer science, criminal justice, engineering, nursing and psychology. WVU Tech alumni lead the way and are counted on as trusted professionals in their respective fields.
I encourage you to become involved in supporting your alma mater. We have seen tremendous growth at WVU Tech in the past few years. Your involvement only serves to strengthen our campus and is a testament to your belief in the mission of WVU Tech. I invite you to learn more about opportunities for involvement and support of WVU Tech!GET INVOLVED
- Join the Tech Golden Bear Alumni Association.
- Have your name inscribed on a paver in the WVU Tech Welcome Wall
- Start an alumni chapter in your local area
- Refer a student
- Support the Annual Fund
- Join the WVU Tech Alumni Ambassadors program
- Update your contact information with us
- Encourage fellow alumni to get involved
- Show your pride by wearing WVU Tech gear
- Tell us your story by submitting Class Notes
- Organize a class reunion
- Participate in alumni events
- Nominate an alumnus for Alumni of the Year or the Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Volunteer as a speaker or mentor for students and young alumni
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instgram
- Share the positive news about what’s happening at WVU Tech every chance you get!
If you have other ideas you would like to share, or want to know more about these opportunities, please contact me at Tech-Alumni@mail.wvu.edu or call 304.442.3131.
Tara Hines, ‘03
Alumni Relations Coordinator